Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiger Apologizes.....He Will Be Back Some Day

Breaking sports news video. MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL highlights and more.


Tiger Woods publicly apologized on Friday for his infidelity to his wife, Elin, saying he was "deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior."

"I was unfaithful, I had affairs, I cheated. What I did was not acceptable and I am the only person to blame," Woods said at his first public appearance since admitting he cheated on his wife and announcing in December he was taking an indefinite break from golf.

"I brought this shame on myself."



Click link for full post from NBC Sports

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/35477973/ns/sports-golf/

SPACE.com

Space Shuttle and International Space Station News

NASA Image of the Day

Political Blogs and More

Gardening Blogs